Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Adorable programs


I keep finding these AMAZING little touches that are making my head spin. This one is gorgeous: DIY programs. The ones pictures look like lace, but it's not actually a lace fabric. The full instructions (they don't look all that complicated, really) can be found here.
How cool would it be to use an antique-looking ivory lace (similar to lace on bride's gown) on top of a more natural-looking brown fabric (like the one pictured) and then use ribbons in the accent colors?  Wow.  This would be a great keepsake and it would fit the chapel oh so well.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I have never seen a program like this! I absolutely love it! You are right, it does match the church and the whole somewhat earthy theme. Wow again! Also, I love the ribbon of color, especially if the wedding gown with lace has a ribbon of color as well. The ribbons don't have to match, but the look just ties in perfectly!

    ReplyDelete